Bloggy Got Back

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our House

At our house over the last couple of weeks:

McKayla has wrecked our car, had her first dance competition, been to lots of basketball game, and had dance practice like crazy. Since it is an old car we are just going to fix it up as little as possible(She now knows what car she gets to drive.) She did really good at her dance competition. They were able to place third in their Military dance. Wilh all their practice hopefully they will have better placing in the competitions to come. She is getting very excited to go to Florida the first of March.

Keagan has had non stop basketball fun. His teams are doing really good. They beat both Madison teams and that always makes us happy. He has been practicing two nights and has games two nights a week. It keeps him and Dirk very busy.

Kortnee is still dancing one night a week and the rest of the time she is annoying the other kids. She loves nothing more than to pester them. She makes life so much fun. She likes hanging out with mom why the boys are at practice. She has been studying her states and reading like a mad women.

Jarrett is trying to reach his read a thon goal. He doesn't really like reading much. He would rather spend his time playing the wii and going to Keagan's practices. We just signed him up for basketball and he will be starting soon.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you keep it all together! You guys are a busy family. We just love ya! Let me know when a good time for visiting teaching is. Are you so excited for Florida?? I wish I was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so nervous for Florida. I am starting to get excited though. Wednesday afternoons are usually the best for me. I usually only have Jarrett. I guess we should probably go soon. I will get pretty busy as the month goes on.

    ReplyDelete